Re: SPARQL tests for DAWG implementation report

Dave Beckett wrote:
> Could you please make a zip of all the files you are expecting
> to be tested below
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/r2
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data-r2/
> including all the manifests etc.
>
> That would help me automate (offline) testing.
> Also please make it clear what their license is.

Hi Dave,

We're planning to approve the rest of the tests at our teleconference
this Tuesday and begin soliciting implementation reports in earnest at
that point. I have on my personal TODO list exactly what you've asked
for: a downloading archive of all of the test materials.

Once we've approved the test suite, I'll be sending an email to this
list as well as directly to implementors including information on the
test suite and the archive - stay tuned for a few days.

thanks,
Lee