SPARQL last call: keyword index?

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 11:33:59 +0200
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

It doesn't seem as easy as it could be to locate specific parts of the
spec. Perhaps a linked list of reserved words somewhere near the top
of the doc might be helpful.

I already got caught out on this - wrote a bunch of code that wraps
SELECT queries, but called the methods askXXX, having forgotten about
ASK. Ok, I have an appalling memory, but while I was coding I was
frequently referring to the spec, didn't notice. (Try it: see how long
it takes you to locate the material on ASK without using a page