Re: Is a blank node allowed as verb?

From: Elias Torres <eliast@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:10:12 -0400
To: Jan Wielemaker <wielemak@science.uva.nl>
CC: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Hi Jan,

If you mean blank nodes as a predicate, they are not allowed. See
AndyS's email which fixes the text in the spec.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006AprJun/0122

---
Please respond indicating whether you are or are not satisfied with
this response. If you are, you can help our issue tracking system by
prefixing the subject of your response with [CLOSED] (where this
subject has [OK?]).
---

-Elias

[TODO: test suite fix]