Re: major technical: no privilege model

From: Richard Newman <r.newman@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:04:51 -0800
Cc: Fred Zemke <fred.zemke@oracle.com>, public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>

Understood, though I do refer to the 'experience' argument -- I'm
implementing precisely this now, so I thought I'd share my
professional views on the subject. I did not intend to appear to be
representing the WG, and I apologise if that impression was given.

I shall be more circumspect in future.

Thanks,

-R