reporting of possible ambiguities in the SPARQL documents

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:39:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Apr/0016.html
(excerpted below), I would be very disappointed if concerns related to any
ambiguity in the SPARQL documents were *not* brought up in
public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org.

In my view admonishments to the contrary should either firmly repudiated or
the working group should officially monitor and report on the fora to which
such comments have been redirected.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider

[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2006Apr/0016.html]