Re: Comments on SPARQL from the XML Query and the XSL WGs

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 08:28 -0700, Ashok Malhotra wrote:
> Notes on SPARQL Query Language for RDF
> Last Call Draft July 21, 2005
>
> The XML Query and the XSL WGs have reviewed the SPARQL last call draft.  Our comments
>  are below.

Thanks a bunch. While we may be able to deal with some of the
editorial matters soon, we have a back-log of several weeks
on substantive issues, so please stand by.

>   We apologize for the late delivery of these comments.

No need for that... I was notified that the 1 Sep deadline
was a challenge.

>   By way of
>  explanation we mention that the WGs were on summer vacation during the month of August.

I trust you enjoyed it. :)

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E