Re: SPARQL: External storage of queries (issues#queryMimeType) [OK?]

* Dan Connolly wrote:
>As I mentioned earlier, we added an issue to our issues list
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/issues#queryMimeType
>
>We added a media type section to the query language document...
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#mediaType
>
>As of v 1.474, the WG decided it addresses the issue.
>
>Please let us know if this addresses your comment to your satisfaction.

It basically does; I'd however raise the following issues in the ietf-
types review (which I assume will be requested shortly?):

  * The heading in the section and the TOC are different.
  * I don't see why using .rq should be a SHOULD-level requirement
  * Same for the Macintosh file type code
  * The "Encoding considerations" does not provide the necessary
    information, see urn:ietf:id:draft-freed-media-type-reg-05
  * It is not clear what happens for the next version of the query
    language, in particular, whether sth like "SPARQL 2.0" will
    use the same media type, and how implementations can tell the
    difference between this version of the format and "SPARQL 2.0"

I also have comments on the "Security considerations" section, but
I'll look at the section in more detail once the Working Group
addresses my comments on (the lack of) this section.

Thanks,