disjunction, query language, data representation ...

From: Don Cohen <don-w3@isis.cs3-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 16:13:32 -0800 (PST)
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Are comments still solicited?  Is work ongoing?  Where are comments
and other discussions recorded?  I'm just exploring this content for
the first time but have long experience with what I consider to be
a better design.  [see http://ap5.com/doc/ap5-man.html]
Union is part of this design.  Null value (unbound/optional) is not.

On a higher level, I'd argue that n-ary relations save a lot of
trouble (most of the anonymous objects) over triples.  The design
of ap5 also unifies filters with data.  I would be happy to learn
where I could discuss these and other similar issues.