Re: CONSTRUCT: allow *?

From: Richard Newman <r.newman@reading.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:20:07 -0800
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

This is also my preferred position -- I agree with Patrick's
interpretation.

On the other hand, I can conceive of situations where one wishes to
retrieve multiple serialisations, one per bound graph; I think this
is the secondary case, though. Usually, in my estimation, CONSTRUCT
queries intend to build one graph.

-R