Re: SPARQL Protocol Spec Examples

On Nov 4, 2005, at 4:49 PM, Leigh Dodds wrote:

>> I suspect the only way to bring this up again for WG consideration
>> is  if there is some new information that vitiates or
>> problematizes the  existing design. Do you know of anything like
>> that?
>
> OK. I've nothing extra to add. I still think a client is not going to
> be able to reliably extract an error message, just detect the fault.

No, I suspect that that's probably correct. The "error message" isn't
standardized, so the only thing a client will be able to do is to try
to do something with the body of the response. I think that's
"extraction" enough, but I certainly see how it's not exactly ideal.
I'll bring this to the WG's attention.

Stay tuned for an answer. :>

Cheers,
Kendall
--
It was a crime, I never told you 'bout the diamonds in your eyes.