SPARQL Protocol Spec Examples

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 20:04:34 +0000
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Couple of points of feedback on the spec examples:

There's a minor problem with the response example in
" DESCRIBE with simple RDF dataset". I think the
Content-Type should be application/rdf+xml in line with [1]
rather than application/sparql-results+xml.

Secondly, I think it would be useful if the fault examples
demonstrated the use of the malformed-query and
query-request-refused. The first example returns plain-text,
the second an HTML document.

For consistency, i.e. always returning XML, I think it would be
nicer if faults MUST return one of those elements and SHOULD include
a human-readable error message.

[1]. http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-syntax-grammar/#section-MIME-Type