Re: Testcase comment and question

From: Seaborne, Andy <andy.seaborne@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:42:43 +0100
To: Geoff Chappell <geoff@sover.net>
CC: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Geoff Chappell wrote:
> The file:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/data/bound/bound1.rq
>
> doesn't match the documentation at:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/#dawg-bound-query-001
>
> (docs appear correct, file uses older syntax)

This is weird!  Some caching or mirroring  problem.

The CVS versions are correct; bound1.rq and the documentation page are in step.

Yesterday, the web interface showed that the files were in step.

This morning, I checked again and bound1.rq flips bewteen the old and new syntax
nearly every time I press the refresh button.