Minor editorial issues for WD-rdf-sparql-protocol-20050914

From: Reto Krummenacher <reto.krummenacher@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:55:23 +0100
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Dear recepient,

I am not sure if I detected some inconsistencies in sections 2.2.1.7 and
2.2.1.8 or if I simply do not see the distinguishing characteristics of
the two examples.

The only observable difference in my opinion is the use of john and
susan instead of alice and bob in example 2.2.1.8.

Moreover the HTTP.GET request and the response seem to be rather using
the query specified in 2.2.1.7

IMHO some clarification could help understanding the difference between
"SELECT with query-only RDF dataset" and "SELECT with ambiguous RDF
dataset".

Best regards,

Reto

--