RE: using sparql to generate test reports for RDF graphs [OK?]

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:56:14 -0000
To: "Dan Connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>

Hi Dan,

> This looks nifty; thanks for reporting your experience.
> You might point to it from http://esw.w3.org/topic/DawgShows and/or
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SparqlImplementations . Or I might, or
> somebody else might; it's world-writeable.

I've added a link, cheers.

> Just to be sure... your experience doesn't suggest any changes
> to the SPARQL design, does it?

Nope, I could do all I needed to do using SPARQL as is.

One question I had was whether the language tag is taken into account when comparing literals using equality operators.  From the documentation I gathered that it wasn't, and so played safe by doing string comparisons on both the value and the language tag.

Maybe the position could be clarified (if it hasn't been already)?

Cheers,

Al.

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Alistair.
> >
> > [1] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/schemarama/
> > [2]
http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/integrity.html

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E