using sparql to generate test reports for RDF graphs

From: Miles, AJ \(Alistair\) <A.J.Miles@rl.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:32:53 -0000
To: <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>

Hi all,

I'm not up-to-date with recent dawg developments, just posting this work here in case it's relevant to current discussion ...

A little while ago I wrote up an idea to use SPARQL queries to generate test reports for RDF graphs, an idea that is analagous to the use of schematron for XML instances, and did a test implementation [1].  Based on this work, I've written up some 'test cases' specifically relating to the use of SKOS Core [2].

Cheers,

Alistair.

[1] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/schemarama/
[2] http://isegserv.itd.rl.ac.uk/cvs-public/~checkout~/skos/drafts/integrity.html