Re: [OK?] SPARQL: W3C QA Guidelines conformance

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 15:24:19 +0100
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

* Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>oops, forgot to put [OK?] in the subject...

I told you it's easy to forget... :-)

>> If this is satisfactory, please indicate so in a response (with
>> [CLOSED] in the subject, if you wish). If not, please send more
>> feedback.
>>
>> [CNF] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#conformance

At a first glance I see there is a normative reference [RFC2119] but
it's not used in the document. Huh? There is also a stray reference to
DanC in the title of the appendix, I guess it should not be there...
Other than that the appendix looks sensible, but I'll have to look at
the protocol and results format drafts some more.