Re: Query forms should be resources, not operations

From: Kendall Clark <kendall@monkeyfist.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:49:33 -0400
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Cc: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 05:11:43PM -0400, Mark Baker wrote:

> > I'm not entirely sure what the import of yr comment is. Can I ask for
> > clarification?

[snip]

> > Is that what yr suggesting?
>
> That's exactly right.  Nicely summarized.

Mark, I believe the design you suggest is more complex and more costly than
the one we've presently decided on, and that it offers no appreciable
advantages. At any rate, the WG believes it has considered a design similar
to yours and made a different decision.

Unless there is some new information, I wonder if we could consider this
issue closed?

Cheers,
Kendall