Re: SPARQL variable names syntax: Second trial

From: Walid Maalej <maalejw@in.tum.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:05:44 +0200
To: <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>

Dear all,

Since there have been no reaction at all on my first e-mail, I would like to
ask you once a gain and especially of course ***the WG members responsible
for specifying the Grammar of SPARQL***.
***
Why are you not to allowing the underscore "_" at the
Beginning of a variable name?
***
For details explanations and reason of my question please refer the previous
email.

Thanks in advance
Walid