SPARQL itself represented in RDF instead of DML

From: Gustavo Frederico <gcsfred@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 06:11:22 -0400
To: <public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org>
Hi,
 I have seen the examples in the SPARQL working draft published April the 19th, 2005.
I can see that the syntax looks like DML statements. Is the group considering representing
SPARQL itself in XML or even RDF? If the conversion to DML statements is important, I'm sure
there could be a simple XSLT conversion SPARQL in some sort of database plug-in or
adapter, sparing SPARQL engines from parsing yet another DML flavour.

Regards,

Gustavo Frederico
gustavo point frederico arrobas allstream point com
Allstream

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.