ifp store demo with subset of brql

From: Phil Dawes <phil@phildawes.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:34:33 +0000
To: public-rdf-dawg-comments@w3.org

Hi Dawg group,

Over the w/e I put up a *really* beta online demo of my ifp smushing
store. I thought it might be of interest here because I've hacked
together a BRQL subset query language for it, including SOURCE and
OPTIONAL.

http://www.phildawes.net/temporary/veudas-0.6b4/

N.B. this uri is temporary - please don't link to it!

I haven't coded any access control into it yet, which means that
anybody can import new graphs, purge existing graphs, view and edit
statements.

It does IFP, SIA and equivilent property smushing on import, so it's
quite handy with foaf and doap files.

Note that it's hosted on cheap webspace (web-mania.com - 20 quid a
year) on pretty ropey kit, so please don't stick massive files in it.

Also it hasn't had much testing, so it's likely to be very buggy.

Hope this is of interest to someone,

Cheers,

Phil