Re: Publication problem with RDF 1.1 semantics document?

That request's result depends on the Referer header. If the Referer is a PR/CR/WD, the service returns a small JSON response with a URL to the new location. The fixup.js script then displays a popup with that link. Otherwise, the service returns 404, and fixup.js doesn’t display a popup. AFAICT that all works as designed.

Richard