Re: Publication problem with RDF 1.1 semantics document?

Maybe my local browser cache, or something, is screwed up.  It happens sometimes.

I just tried a different browser following the errata page link, and it was fine.

So, too, is the original browser now.

Also strange is that if I now go to the old 1.0 semantics page, I get a document
with a warning about being superseded, but completely differently formatted - I
was previously getting a big red flash message, with the page content was greyed
out.  All very puzzling.

Sorry for the noise.

#g