Re: RDF's relative IRI resolution is ambiguous

On Aug 28, 2015, at 3:35 AM, Ruben Verborgh <ruben.verborgh@ugent.be> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Here is a proposed test case for IRI resolution:
> https://gist.github.com/RubenVerborgh/39f0e8d63e33e435371a
>
> For a correct Turtle parser, iri-resolution.ttl and iri-resolution.nt
> should contain equal graphs.

Hi Ruben,

I posted some questions to that gist about specific some test cases. Based on reading RFC3986, I believe a few of the test cases in those files aren’t right, and would appreciate your thoughts on whether that is the case (or if you think I’ve misunderstood either the test cases or the RFC).

thanks,
.greg