Re: chelona_trig_earl.ttl report file asserting the successful processing of the http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-testcases by the Chelóna Trig Parser

Jürgen, I’m creating the updated report now, and will send it off to the staff contact to have it updated online.

Ruben, I did process your reports from before, and they are published, but note that the permanent location used as evidence for the transition report is frozen. You can find the updated reports here:

Turtle: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports/index.html
N-Triples: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/reports-nt/index.html
TriG: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/trig/reports/index.html

Note that it doesn’t seem that the N-Triples report was updated, I’ll send that along too.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net