Re: Whitespace in Turtle after ^^

> On Jan 19, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On 19/01/15 17:19, Stian Soiland-Reyes wrote:
>> Thank you for enlightening me, both ;)
>>
>> AllegroGraph & TopBraid Composer were reported to us to bark on this,
>> but it might be a side effect of another invalid localname ( ns0:api# )
>> which it rightly moaned about.
>>
>> ..And Jena, but Andy just fixed it. Sorry for giving you more work,
>> Andy.. I guess you tested for that
>>
>> <s> <p> "no space after @" @en .
>
> is legal. The string part is misdirection!
>
> "no space after @"@  en .
>
> is illegal.

Indeed;  hard to believe Eric didn't cover this in his tests :) They're otherwise quite comprehensive.

For reasons such as this the RDFa test suite has been updated from time to time to add corner cases which were missing. It might be useful if we had a version of the various test suites in GitHub so that we could make them more living, and it would be easier to update implementation reports in the future.

BTW, I also have a more "universal" online test runner I've developed for the CSVW work, which could pretty easily handle the various RDF test manifests and invoke implementations available as a service. This proved to be quite useful for RDFa. In the absence of any other place to host this, I may just add it to my own endpoint.

Gregg