Re: Correction in RDF 1.1. Primer Section 5.1.4 N-Quads

Thank you Jorge. I have added an entry to the errata[1]; actually, this problem has already been reported by MichaƂ Politowski (error #10), so I added yours to the same entry.

Sincerely

Ivan

[1] https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/RDF1.1_Errata

On 22 Oct 2014, at 07:38 , jorge barba <jorge.barba@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Related to RDF 1.1 Primer
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/NOTE-rdf11-primer-20140225/
>
> In Section 5.1.4 N-Quads
>
> The following text:
>
> "The nine lines in the N-Quads example correspond to the nine arcs in Fig. 5. Lines 1-7 represent quads, where the first element constitutes the graph IRI. The part of the quad after the graph IRI specifies the subject, predicate and object of the statement, following the syntactic conventions of N-Triples."
>
> It is saying that the graph is the first element and it actually is the fourth element as in:
>
> 01    <http://example.org/bob#me> <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type> <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person> <http://example.org/bob> .
>
> the last element <http://example.org/bob> is the graph, not the first element <http://example.org/bob#me>
>
> Text should read:
>
> "The nine lines in the N-Quads example correspond to the nine arcs in Fig. 5. Lines 1-7 represent quads, where the last element constitutes the graph IRI. The part of the quad before the graph IRI specifies the subject, predicate and object of the statement, following the syntactic conventions of N-Triples."
>
> Regards!
> Jorge

----
Ivan Herman, W3C