Re: RDF 1.1 Turtle - W3C Recommendation 25 February 2014 --- Missing triple in example 26 ?

* Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl> [2014-05-29 18:33+0100]
> Dear Juergen,
>
> Thanks very much for your message. Yes, it appears indeed that the
> last triple in example 26 is missing. I've added this issue to the
> errata page [1].

I don't recall the process is for vetting errata, but I confirm
Juergen's report. (We added " :p :q" to 25 in response to a Last Call
comment about the example not being valid Turtle and we never updated
26.) Thanks again for your report.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509