Question about a sentence in RDF 1.1 Primer

From: Shuji Kamitsuna <ax2s-kmtn@asahi-net.or.jp>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 22:48:11 +0900
To: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hello.

This is Shuji Kamitsuna@Japan.

I'm translating "RDF 1.1 Primer" into Japanese.
I encountered a sentence that I cannot understand.

It is on the section 5.1 "Turtle family of RDF languages", which says
"Subsequently we discuss TriG and N-Quads, which are extensions of
Turtle respectively N-Triples to encode multiple graphs."

What does it stand for? /OR/ Is there any error in the description?

Best regards,

--
KAMITSUNA, Shuji.