Re: Converting RDF to JSON-LD : shared lists between graphs

On 7/26/14 2:09 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> As indicated, in my earlier post, we don't solve much by encouraging
> the publication of data that over burdens the engines that have to
> process said data. We can draw a balance by encouraging publishers
> (via tutorials and best practices guides) to publish consumable data.
> At the end of the day, why go through the pains of publishing data
> that's difficult to use by the various audience profiles that swirl
> around structured data?
>
> I am also using the slightly modified snippet below capture David's
> example, in regards to my live demos/tutorials collection.
>
> ## Turtle Start ##
>
> @prefix : <#> .
>
> <> a :Document;
> :topic :BlankNodeUsage ;
> :describes
> [ a :MusicEvent ;
>   :name "B.B. King with Jonathon 'Boogie' Long" ;
>   :location [
>                 a :Place ;
>                 :address [ a :PostalAddress ;
>                                :streetAddress "..." ;
>                              :postalCode "..."
>                           ] ;
>                   :performer [ a :MusicGroup ;
>                              :name "Jonathon 'Boogie' Long"  ] ;
>                   :eventStatus :EventRescheduled ;
>                     :previousStartDate "2013-09-30T19:30"^^xsd:dateTime
>              ]
> ] .
>
> ## Turtle End ##

Effect of the snippet above, embedded in a mailing list post.

Relevance? Demonstrating how live examples enable publishers and
consumers of RDF data to reach common ground. At the end of the day, RDF
is supposed to make encoding and decoding information, via sentences or
statements, part of the Web.

Links:

[1]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/about/html/http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2014Jul/0030.html
-- denotes basic follow-your-nose friendly document

[2]
http://bit.ly/rdf-statements-embedded-in-mailin-list-post-showcasing-blank-nodes-utility
-- denotes deeper follow-your-nose friendly document

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO