Re: Minor bug in N-Triples/N-Quads EBNF

On 29/01/14 14:34, Evan W. Patton wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Production 6 of the N-Triples [1] grammar and production 7 of the
> N-Quads [2] grammar include '@' LANGTAG. The terminal LANGTAG also
> begins with '@'. Thus, specifying a language would require two @, making
> the examples in Sec 2.3 [3] of the N-Triples document invalid N-Triples
> / N-Quads. Furthermore, this also means that a valid N-Triples document
> containing language tags would not be valid Turtle document. The '@'
> sign in these two productions should be removed to bring them in line
> with production 128s of Turtle [4].
>
> Evan
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/#n-triples-grammar
> [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/n-quads/#sec-grammar
> [3] http://www.w3.org/TR/n-triples/#sec-literals
> [4] http://www.w3.org/TR/turtle/#sec-grammar-grammar

Hi Evan,

Thank you very much for the report.  We have corrected the N-Triples and
N-Quads documents to be the same as Turtle and in the same style.

Rule 6:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/n-triples.html

Rule 7:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/nquads/index.html

Could you please respond to public-rdf-comments@w3.org to confirm that
your comment has been dealt with satisfactorily?

	Andy
	on behalf of the RDF-WG