Re: Regarding the SHOULD for NFC in RDF Literals

Ok, excellent, this already answered my question. If the NFC problem is
irrelevant in practice, because everybody uses NFC, then there is no
sense in changing it to MUST.

@Richard: I don't need an official response.  For me your eminence-based
judgement is enough...

All the best,