FYI: Transition Request for RDF 1.1 Concepts, Semantics, TriG, N-Triples & N-Quads to CR

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 00:18:15 +0200
To: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>, David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, "Michael Schneider" <schneid@fzi.de>
CC: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Jeremy, David, Michael, (cc: public-rdf-comments)

This is to let you know that we have asked for transition to CR of the
documents you commented upon. The details w.r.t. the disposition of
comments are in this section:

http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/RDF11-CR-Request#Evidence_that_issues_have_been_formally_addressed

* We left two issues open, 148 (IRIs as globals)  and 165 (datatype
map), as the commenter (David resp. Michael) agreed we could handle
these during CR.
* We closed two editorial issues (145 and 166) for which we sent a
detailed response but for which we haven't heard whether the response is
satisfactory. It should be no problem to take case of loose ends. if
any, during CR.
* We closed issue 142 without making a change, to which Jeremy Carroll
formally objected. We included a link to the objection in the CR
request, plus a link to Issue-167 (Stronger Semantics of datasets?)
raised by the WG in response to the objection and subsequently postponed
by the WG.

FYI.

Thanks again for your feedback!
Guus