Re: Datatype Maps, was Re: Comments on Last-Call Working Draft of RDF 1.1 Semantics

Hi Sandro!

Just this one for now (I have to leave to work :-)): I agree that
putting this "At Risk" for the moment seems to be a good idea. I'll then
have some time to check myself the technical consequences, if any. For
now, I don't see it as a purely editorial change, since fundamental
terminology used in the old RDF Semantics and several other core
Semantic Web standards is being removed/replaced.

Best,
Michael