Your comments on RDFConcepts & Semantics (ISSUE-145, ISSUE-147, ISSUE-148, ISSUE-159)

From: Guus Schreiber <guus.schreiber@vu.nl>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:54:28 +0200
To: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
CC: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Hi David,

Thanks again for taking the time to review our specs and sending comments.

Given the timeline of the WG we would like to move forward, if possible.
We would be obliged if you could indicate whether you can live with the

   ISSUE-145 (https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/145):
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Oct/0027.html

   ISSUE-147 (https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/147):
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Oct/0046.html

   ISSUE-148 (https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/148):
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Oct/0029.html

   ISSUE-159 (https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/track/issues/159):
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Oct/0044.html

It is not our intention to hasten you, but it would really be helpful if
you can send a reply before next Tuesday.

Thanks a lot in advance for considering this,
Guus