Re: RDFLib plugin for JSON-LD implementation report

Niklas, thanks for the report, and congratulations on achieving such a level of conformance! I have integrated it into the updated JSON-LD Implementation report [4].

I noticed the following errors in the report, which kept it from running smoothly the first time:

* The Project description for <https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib-jsonld#it> should reference a doap:developer, I added it as <https://github.com/RDFLib/rdflib-jsonld#it>.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[4] http://json-ld.org/test-suite/reports/