Blank Nodes as properties in JSON-LD

From: Ryan Laboucane <wasabiwimp@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 23:55:50 +0900
To: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
Hi,

I just thought I'd send in a comment regarding blank nodes as properties.

My thoughts are that they should stay in. The constructions of
properties would be somewhat simplified if I did not have to specify an
"@id" and skolem IRI at runtime.

My particular use case is a simple DL and reasoner with role
intersection and role union constructors. These minted roles would
appear as properties in the resulting JSON-LD ontology.

Ryan Laboucane