RDF Concepts - Definition of "Generalized RDF"

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 22:34:30 -0400
To: public-rdf-comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Regarding section 7
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-rdf11-concepts-20130723/#section-generalized-rdf

It does not look like my comments about Generalized RDF were addressed:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/2013Aug/0008.html
[[
I think the most appropriate place for the definition of "generalized
RDF" would be in the RDF Semantics document, for two reasons: (a) that's
where the notion is actually used (to simplify entailment rules); and
(b) that would give it less prominence and hence reduce the likelihood
that someone would think it is a form of standard RDF.
]]

Also, I still think it needs a stronger warning that generalized RDF is
non-standard.

Also, in Section 7 "A generalized RDF graph is an RDF graph" should be
"A generalized RDF graph is a graph", because the whole point is that a
*generalized* RDF graph is *not* necessarily a conforming RDF graph.

David