Re: N-Quads TR

On 26 May 2013, at 13:14, Andreas Harth <harth@kit.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just stumpled across the Note about N-Quads.
>
> You might want to reference our earlier document specifying
> N-Quads [1].  Actually, you should.

I wonder if this cannot be reduced down to triples again by going
through a content relation, relating a URI to the representation received
from it:

<http://server.example/doc> :content [ turtle "<http://server.example/doc#me> a <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person> ." ] .

or in short

<http://server.example/doc> :content "<http://server.example/doc#me> a <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person> ."^^lang:turtle .

No need for quads. You get the quad by indirection through a literal.

Now the question is can the :content relation be made to be equivalent to cwm's log:semantics ? Ie. can we have
the datatype lang:turtle be a map from a string to a graph where the string is interpreted as turtle?

Henry

> Regards,
> Andreas.
>
> [1] http://sw.deri.org/2008/07/n-quads/