Re: My new Turtle RDF parser for Java

On May 20, 2013, at 11:42 PM, Peter Occil <poccil14@gmail.com> wrote:

> A reminder that I also have a Turtle parser.

Sorry Peter, I must have missed adding that to the report earlier. I'm updating it now. Note that there is a small issue with the EARL report you provided: the DOAP subject is <https://github.com/petero/TurtleParserJava>, as is the doap:homepage, but the test:subject in each assertion is <https://github.com/peteroupc/TurtleParserJava>, which I believe is the correct one.

Gregg