Re: EARL Report for Green Turtle

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 07:06:08 -0400
To: Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com>
Cc: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
* Alex Milowski <alex@milowski.com> [2013-05-20 20:53-0700]
> I've attached my EARL report for Green Turtle.  You can also view it online
> at [1].
>
> Green Turtle now passes all the tests.
>
> Thanks for all your prompt responses to my questions.  That certainly
> allowed me to complete this quickly.

Excellent, glad we could help. Greg, do you want to bring [IMPL] up to date? I haven't touched the implementations section since early April.

Alex, I see that you pass the surrogate tests, e.g. *_with_UTF8_boundaries [SURT]. Do you use UTF-16 internally, i.e. parse \U00010000 as 0xD800 0xDC00 ?

[IMPL] <http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Candidate_Recommendation_Comments#Implementations>
[SURT] <https://code.google.com/p/green-turtle/source/browse/trunk/tests/earl-turtle.ttl#528>

--
-ericP