Re: [RESOLVED] Re: \u0000 in literals?

>From Python the source of much Turtle Syntax:

In Python source code, Unicode literals are written as strings prefixed
with the ā€˜uā€™ or ā€˜Uā€™ character: u'abcdefghijk'. Specific code points can be
written using the \u escape sequence, which is followed by four hex digits
giving the code point. The \U escape sequence is similar, but expects 8 hex
digits, not 4.