Re: JSON-LD Last Call responses from GLD

On 05/09/2013 11:54 AM, Hadley Beeman wrote:
> Would it be all right to send our comments a week from now?
> Apologies for the delay.

We're going into 2nd Last Call for the JSON-LD API this coming Tuesday.
So, you could provide input at that time. Thanks for getting your group
to do a review, Hadley. :)

We won't be going into Candidate REC for 3 weeks after that point, if
everything goes well.

In any case, please get a review of either or both specs in during the
next 3 weeks and we'll be happy to try and address any issues the
reviewer has with the document.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
http://blog.meritora.com/launch/