Re: Turtle 2013 test suite comment

From: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 01:08:45 -0400
To: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Cc: public-rdf-comments@w3.org
* Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> [2013-03-04 09:35-0800]
> Please could you make sure that the output is in the same order
> as the input for triples seen.
>
> I had to hand edit the test back to the order in the original
> submission for turtle-subm-26.nt (and I removed the comments) which has
> a simple list of triples, so the natural processing order is very well
> defined. (although not required to be this order, everyone is likely to!)
>
> In mercurial at
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/file/be4ae3c42f8c/rdf-turtle/tests-ttl/turtle-subm-26.nt
> currently

Per this comment and comment 21
<http://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Turtle_Candidate_Recommendation_Comments#c21>,
turtle-subm-26.nt has been reordered and extraneous comments removed (also in turtle-subm-16.nt). See <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/rev/4c8bfe7ae424>.

If you are satisfied with this resolution of ordering in Turtle tests,
please reply with [RESOLVED] in the subject.
--
-ericP