Re: Turtle test donations

From: Gavin Carothers <gavin@carothers.name>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 07:03:26 -0700
To: Andy Seaborne <andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com>
Cc: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 4:16 AM, Andy Seaborne <
andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:

> I think the plan is to dual license the test suite - the W3C software
> license and the W3C Test Suite license.

Close, the intention is to release the test suite under the W3C Test Suite
license and the simple 3 clause BSD license.
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2008/03-bsd-license.html

Basically, if you want to include the W3C Test Suite and call it the W3C
Test Suite, you can't change it. If however you want to include the test
suite and don't care what you call it, you can change it.

Cheers,
Gavin