Re: Editorial comment: Please use ALL CAPS for conformance words SHOULD, MUST, etc.

Thanks Markus, but I'm not seeing italic conformance words in the latest
Turtle draft at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/rdf/raw-file/default/rdf-turtle/index.html#

AFAICT, the latest Turtle draft has the same problem, as can be seen in
this paste from the latest Turtle draft:

"The key words must, must not, required, should, should not,
recommended, may, and optional in this specification are to be
interpreted as described in [RFC2119]."

David