Re: Managing Public Comments to the RDF WG

> CONCRETE PROPOSAL: (a) Change the subscription and posting policy of the public-rdf-wg@w3.org list to allow people who are not working group members to subscribe to that list and post to that list.  (b) When a comment or proposal is sent to public-rdf-comments@w3.org, encourage followup discussion to take place on the public-rdf-wg@w3.org list.

Thank you for your concrete proposal, David.  The RDF WG chairs will not unreasonably withhold comments from the public-ref-comments mailing list if continued discussion is necessary.  However, we will disallow permathreads from developing on this forum.

Regards,
Dave
--
http://about.me/david_wood