RE: The tone of the "JSON-LD vs. RDF" debate (was re: Sub-issue on the re-definition of Linked Data)

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:53 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> I don't know the source of the following (unless Sven was
> suggesting it), but it's certainly clearer:

It was suggested by David Booth on the JSON-LD telecon

> "JSON-LD is a concrete RDF syntax as described in [RDF11_CONCEPTS].
> Hence, a JSON-LD document is both an RDF document and a JSON
> document and correspondingly represents both an instance of the RDF
> data model and an instance of the JSON-LD data model."

It's already in the current editors draft:
  http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/

The other statement is as well - and as soon you guys come to an agreement
I'm happy to update the wording.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler