Semantics of the JSON-LD Data Model

From: Sven R.Kunze <sven.kunze@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 21:38:44 +0000
To: public-rdf-comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Good evening everybody,

there is still one open question I’d like to have an official response for. I think I already know the answer however it seems the spec should again clearly take position on that.

What are the semantics of the JSON-LD data model? Especially, when being a generalization, which could slightly influence semantics in non-obvious ways.

I just want to make sure that everything (which I presume) that is true for RDF semantics is still true for JSON-LD semantics and in which way changes/adds the extension of the RDF data model additional “pieces of semantics” to it.

Sven

PS:

It is especially necessary to address that issue in the spec (with one single sentence for instance) as the spec already uses the term ‘sematic‘.

There is no document “JSON-LD semantics”anywhere AFAIK.