Re: David Booth, waiting for your response

From: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 14:00:28 -0400
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
CC: RDF WG Public Comments <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Thanks Manu.  I am not satisfied with the working group's response, but
I want to in some detail what aspects concern me and why, and I have not
yet finished drafting that reply.  I am tied up with the SemTech
conference right now, but will finish my detailed reply and get it back
to you in the next few days.

David