'directive' editorial comment on turtle CR

From: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:08:01 -0700
To: "public-rdf-comments@w3.org Comments" <public-rdf-comments@w3.org>

This is a comment on
http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/CR-turtle-20130219/

As an editorial comment, I am already satisfied with any response, including no change.

I was reading this document for the purpose of using the @base directive correctly.

I found the stylistic variation (ever so) slightly off-putting.

If you search for the word "directive" my browser finds 10 matches, of which 8 are of the form
  AAAA directive
where AAAA tells you which directive we are talking about
Sometimes AAAA is '@base'
Sometimes @base
Sometimes in red font
Once (xml:base) in normal font.

The document would be improved by an editorial eye at each of the 8 occurrences and to use uniform presentation (color, quoting, font) of the preceding word.

Initially, I actually clicked on the preceding word hoping (futilely) to get to the defn, but once I looked in more detail I decided not to suggest turning this into a hyperlink.

Jeremy J Carroll
Principal Architect
Syapse, Inc.